Medisoft is a proven, trusted and affordable practice management solution designed to simplify and streamline the way you run your practice. Medisoft® v18 is the latest release of a system depended on by tens of thousands of physician practices. Brought to you by McKesson, Medisoft v18 is a easy-to-use, fast solution for a modern day practice.
- Improves productivity of the scheduling and billing staff
- Simplifies patient accounting
- Speeds insurance billing and improves reimbursement
- Improves collections and reduces accounts receivable
- Tracks practice performance efficiently and automatically
- Reduces the administrative burden on physicians so they can focus on patient care
- Provides a seamless path to EHR adoption
Don’t get stuck with penalties or miss out on incentives
Medisoft v18 is the latest practice management upgrade for the Medisoft suite. Designed to support physician practices in streamlining processes and balancing a healthy AR, Medisoft v18 is also equipped to assist providers in the above incentive programs. Purchase Medisoft v18 today and receive RelayHealth’s e-prescribing at no additional cost through June 30, 2013.
From scheduling and billing to complete revenue management capabilities, Medisoft v18 is the smart choice for your practice and patients.
An Empowering Combination
Medisoft Clinical brings together the latest practice management system, Medisoft Version 18 (v18), with an advanced, certified EHR at a value that independent physician practices can appreciate, Bright Ideas for Your Smart Practice Medisoft Clinical features Bright Note Technology™, a state-of-the-art processing engine that enables physicians to complete an entire chart from a single note.
Once the record is complete, one touch instantly sends the searchable data throughout the patient chart. Medisoft Clinical gives you and your staff a new level of operational efficiency and confidence. That’s because our EHR solution has the familiar look of a paper patient chart you and your staff are comfortable with. You will be more focused on your patients, not the technology behind your practice..
Improves office workflow and simplifies the patient scheduling process
Medisoft comes standard with a scheduling engine that replaces inefficient paper-based schedules with an electronic view of your office resources, making it quick and easy to schedule, move or cancel appointments.
Streamlines accounting, billing and collection processes to make staff more efficient and help practices get paid faster
From the office to back office, Medisoft helps make sure you receive the maximum reimbursement for the services you provide.
• Verify insurance eligibility before scheduled appointments.
• Collect co-payments and balances due at the time of check-in.
• Add payments directly into the Medisoft billing system from the scheduling screen.
• Produce a “quick receipt” for payments collected up-front.
• Set up patients using the Patient Quick Entry feature, which consolidates billing data entry into one easy screen.
• Submit claims electronically and manage claims by resubmitting individual claims or batches of claims when there is a dispute with a payor.
• Produce professional, easy to read patient statements.
• Automatically populate the Collections Worklist for follow-up with payors and patients on unpaid claims.
Enhanced reporting – reporting has never been better
Medisoft v18 includes more than 200 reports to help make your practice run smoothly. Medisoft Reports give unparalleled information on managed care plans, in-depth financial information, marketing statistics, service facility financial information, templates to export data for use in other software and the ability to run custom reports.
Medisoft Reports Professional (available as an add-on module) offers 368 reports, charts and graphs. It also includes a report server that enables reports to run at scheduled times and be delivered via e-mail, as well as the ability to edit standard reports and create custom reports.
Call Us Today
Call 1-800-333-4747 or contact your Value Added Reseller today.
Top of page