Medisoft Clinical — A complete EHR/PM solution
With the latest Medisoft release, McKesson offers Medisoft Clinical, a complete electronic health record/practice management system that works seamlessly to minimize practice disruption.
Medisoft Clinical combines the practice management features of Medisoft v19 with a fully functional electronic health record (EHR) at a price point geared to smaller physician practices like yours. With Medisoft Clinical, you get the latest in practice automation without a lot of hassle and at a price you can afford.
Experience the best of both worlds with a combined EHR/PM solution that enables your office to easily perform important tasks like:
- Sharing demographic information to eliminate redundant data entry
- Automatically informing the nurse in the exam room area when a patient is ready for his/her appointment to save staff time
- Creating an electronic encounter form that is automatically populated with ICD-9 and CPT-4 codes based on the provider’s SOAP notes
Unlike other EHRs, Medisoft Clinical features Bright Note Technology™ design that allows physicians to complete the entire chart from a single progress note. Any information you add to the note — such as medications, vital sign results or lab results — automatically update the entire chart, all from the note.
Documentation tools adapt to the providers’ style and offer a choice of data entry methods including:
A provider dashboard lets you view all critical information — including messages, incoming results and a daily patient schedule — in one place. In addition, a review bin provides at-a-glance viewing of notes, documents and lab results.
- speech recognition
- digital pen
- Web-based patient data entry
Physicians also are able to quickly see overdue orders and track each order by patient, status and expected time for a result to return. In addition, incoming results automatically update order status.
Medisoft Clinical offers easy access to the information you need to ensure exceptional care. An extensive knowledge base includes:
- Web-based access to hundreds of disease and medication protocols
- a broad range of progress note templates covering both primary care and specialty topics
- guidelines for diagnosis and treatment
- health maintenance protocols based on age, sex, disease, medications or other conditions specific to the patient
Electronic prescribing (via SureScripts®) improves patient safety and speeds new prescription and refill workflow. Physicians and other providers use thousands of prescription templates and a comprehensive database of drug costs and checks — drug interaction, drug/allergy, drug/disease, drug/diagnosis — in addition to proactive dose advice.
Call Us Today
- Analyze the note with a sophisticated coding advisor for Evaluation and Management (E&M) codes using both the 1995 and 1997 CMS Documentation Guidelines to optimize coding based on documentation.
- Load transcribed text and populate the entire patient chart including the problem list, medication list, medical histories and vital signs. Partially dictate a visit and have the transcribed text automatically go to the correct place in the note.
- Import and export chart summary data using CCD or CCR formats. Communicate with other practices’ EMRs or with the patient’s personal health record (PHR).
- When importing data, choose which chart sections to update while still keeping an entire copy of the imported document.
- Customize chart viewing by physician to allow provider (and specialty) specific views for charts, chart summaries and flow charts.
Call 1-800-333-4747 or contact your Value Added Reseller for more information.
Top of page